• Where they live : Bastia (France)
• Age : 81 and 25
• Participation in MDS : 7 for Claude, 4 for Loïc with his grandfather (25th to 28th edition)
• Highlight : their knowledge of the event
• Weakness : the weight of their backpack
• Quote: « It's a privilege to be able to live the MDS. »
The grandfather and grandson are back on the MDS after 3 years of interruption. They took part together from the 25th to the 28th edition; For Claude, the grandfather, "it was a way to mark the year of the 25th MDS by participating with 3 generations of LEONARDI, grandfather, son and grandson. At the time, Loïc was only 16 years old, and just started running. This year they are here just for pure pleasure.